- Drove up to NH- made great time and the kids behaved until about 20 minutes to our destination.
- Hung out with Baby Bella- got in some great bonding with our little niece! She was in such a good mood!
- Celebrated Nate's Aunt's 50th birthday with his very loud, large and happy family.
On Sunday we...
- Took the kids to church- they behaved so well I now have the confidence to bring them with us as we look for a church near home.
- Drove by the trains station to show Oliver the tracks, and to take some pictures for possible wall art for the boys room (I'm slowly making it a train theme)
- Left the boys with their Mema and Pepere so that husband and myself could walk around downtown and get started on Easter baskets.
- Sat in traffic for half an hour on the way home. fun.