Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Picture Catch-up

I meant to post on Monday but couldn't find any energy.  Gosh it's so hard to lie in front of the computer isn't it!  Here are some of my favorite shots from the weekend.  Oliver and I went down to NJ while Nate went to Boston and visited his grandfather who is recovering from his 10ft fall off a ladder.  He is out of ICU and making amazing strides!

Smoochin on Grandpa

Eating breakfast with Nana and letting Mommy sleep :) I love how his feet are crossed while he watches Sesame Street on the iPad

Hanging out with his "cuncle" Aaron.  Aaron came up with this term as a combination cousin-uncle (he is my 1st cousin, our mothers are sisters, so in our South American culture that would make him Oliver's uncle)

Lunch at CPK....I need one of these in CT sooooo badly

Enjoying Fusilli w Alfredo Sauce

Sleeping in the car while Nana does her realtor thang.

Love those pouty lips!

My puppy Genie.  We got her the summer before my 7th or 8th grade.  Once we get our house I want to bring her to live with us. 

She takes very little interest in Oliver but is so patient and lets him abuse her, such a sweet old gal.



I NEVER thought this would happen...Oliver learned how to hug and cuddle and I have been getting LOTS of love out of him lately!  I still wish he would lie in bed and nap with me but I don't think I'll get that lucky.  I swear I'm going to ruin the second baby with the co-sleeping we didn't really do with Oliver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!