Saturday, October 29, 2011

Party Crashers

We crashed a mother's group halloween party on Friday.  BFF hosted her group's party so we scored an invite.  We've joined in on a few of their get togethers already.  A very nice bunch of moms and a very adorable bunch of kids.


and that's not even all of them!


my two little pirates

she's not too happy abut the arranged marriage situation...
we're working on it.  She has very little choice.

Blackmail picture!

Ol's homemade pirate costume.

It is very hard to get a full body picture of a very fast toddler.  So there's no good head to toe picture of the costume I worked so hard on.  By "so hard" I mean that I cut a pair of his pants, layered two of his shirts and cut my red shirt for a sash.  It's no award winning costume, but it was cute enough for a kid who has little interest in dressing up...and it was free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!