Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh Brother!

Oliver is the BEST big brother! Ever!

It was love at first sight for him meeting his baby.  He NEEDS to kiss the baby constantly.  He is concerned whenever he hears the baby make a noise and will lead me over to check on him.  When we change the baby's diaper, Oliver will bring us his size 6 ones...just in case we need extra coverage, I guess.  He tries to give Owen his pacifier.  He helps me burp him.  He has had no problems at all welcoming the baby home to join in our routines... in fact, he's been surprisingly flexible in adapting our routine for bedtime to include Owen.

He is the BEST helper and the BEST brother!  I am one lucky momma!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!