Monday, November 14, 2011

Kidcity Children's Museum

Saturday was surely something special.  Seriously.

After our Music Together class we decided to check out Kidcity Children's Museum in Middletown.  It was pretty cool.  A bunch of different themed rooms for kids to run around and explore. 

Oliver did really well and I can easily see us visiting again on a weekday when it would hopefully be less crowded (not that it was bad even today) and letting him stay and play longer in each area.  I'm pretty excited to get back there again actually.  I think this may be my key to surviving the winter months.

Giant kaleidoscope.  Sea caves.  Piggy banks.  Space travel.
 Captain Oliver.  Walking the plank.  Train table.
 Postmaster.  Music maker. Sliding. Trainspotting. Car driving.

And of course...
Owen was there too... he just didn't know it.



1 comment:

  1. SO glad you talked me into going with you! Your pictures are wonderful as always...love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!