Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Pictures

I have really enjoyed taking my own pictures of the boys instead of doing studio sittings... reason 1- we aren't in a position to spend money on that, and reason 2- I like being creative and pretending I can take good pictures.  Well it was easy when Oliver was a wee li'l babe... got a little difficult when he started rolling and crawling... got REALLY difficult when he could walk... and now that he's a little lunatic jumping around, it's just about impossible to sit him in a small space for a picture.

So here is what I got out of my Christmas "photo shoot" of the boys...not at all what I hoped for!







I was so angry!  Nate was trying to be my voice of reason "He's nearly 2...you're not going to get him to sit still...he's doing very well for hardly napping today"

Yeah yeah yeah.  But I wanted to get a picture that makes everyone tear up at the beauty of my two little ones this holiday season... so I was pretty bummed that my vision and the realities of having a toddler were (once again) out of sync.

At least I have Owen who is too little to ruin my photography aspirations.


I didn't get what I wanted but I did manage to get some passable photos for a Christmas card.  I can't wait for them to get here and to send them out!

Here is a sneak peek...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!