Monday, August 8, 2011

Oh Boy, Oh Boy!

We were hoping to keep Oliver busy and contained at a company picnic by bringing some toys along.  It worked for a little bit and he was so cute digging and dumping dirt and rocks.

I loved how Oliver squatted down to play and then I looked over at Nate and he was in the exact same position- hiney hovering just above the ground.  Totally got a chuckle out of me.



He was really enjoying playing with dirt.  Such a boy! What's better than dirt? Oh, yeah...moss!

The kid was OBSESSED with moss! Gross! Moss totally skeeves me! I hate even sitting on it and here's Oliver grabbing and running his fingers through it.  As disgusted as I was, it was lots of fun to see him explore a new texture he hasn't encountered before.


Oh this kid!  Can I possibly love him any more than I do?  Yet, somehow I always manage to find a new little piece of him to adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!