Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Tummy Time!

It's the Final Countdown!
(I hope you all read that the way I heard it in my head- a la Europe 1986... not that I know ANY other part of that song)

Aaaaanyway... we are down to single digits in our week countdown! 9 weeks to go!

Courtesy of BabyCenter.com
"This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy."

This baby is so loved already!  I can't wait to see him.  Since the 3D ultrasound I feel like we've been introduced.  I feel like I know his personality already- easy going and cuddly.  And he's strong.  Did I mention cute?

It's time to break out the free and clear detergent.  I fished through Oliver's old clothes and I am super excited to dress Owen in them.  AND last OB visit went great.  Got an ultrasound... baby measures 50th percentile and placenta moved up so it's not too close to my cervix at all (aways a good thing).  Also...passed my GTT! Yippeeee!  (FYI- I celebrated that news with lunch from Wendys.)

1 comment:

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!