Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Tummy Time!

Today marks 32 weeks!

I can't believe how fast this has gone by!  It's so amazing that I've grown another person in my body.  A human-friggin-being! Crazy! And I'm not the only one busy gestating... my sister in law is due two weeks after I am with her first baby.  I'm getting a niece!  Sooooo excited to have a little girl in the family to love and spoil and accessorize.  We are headin up to New Hampshire this weekend for the baby shower.  Can't wait to celebrate baby Arabella Marie!

Here is what things are looking like on the inside:

 Courtesy of BabyCenter.com:
"By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!