Monday, August 15, 2011

Twit Face

I created a Twitter account.  I guess my Facebook obsession wasn't enough.  Or Blogger.  Or Pinterest.  Not to mention my DVR.  Geesh! Good thing I wasn't born a hundred years ago.

So now I need to figure out what exactly the point of Twitter is.  How do I decide what is twitter worthy as opposed to what belongs on facebook? 

So in addition to Twitter, I added buttons to my blog linked to my Goodreads and Pinterest profiles (how do you like my primitive graphic design skills?).  I love these websites and it just hit me that I can link them up to and share even more of myself with those of you who follow and/or stop by from time to time to check out what we're up to.  So if anyone who finds their way to this blog also uses one of these sites feel free to friend/follow me there.  Another great way to share interests and meet people. 

Ok I just reminded myself of this commercial...so funny in a sad and pathetic kind of way.  Ooooh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!