Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Puddin' Head

We are by no means the perfect parents.  There's a lot we don't know and a lot we question.  But one thing I love about us is how laid back we are.  In my opinion one of the most important aspects of parenting is realizing that there are big deals and not so big deals and that sometimes a precious memory can be disguised as a messy one.

Me: "Ummm, so you just handed him the pudding cup?"
BDNP: "Look how happy he is."
Me: "Don't clean him up 'til I get the camera."



I love the way he looks at his daddy. So much admiration in those big beautiful brown eyes.  And look at Nate's eyes too...can't you just see the love pouring out of them.  This man gets a kick out of his son!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!