Friday, May 20, 2011

Feeling the Love!

Welcome to all my new followers! I love getting to interact with other blog mommies! Keep the comments coming! I love writing...and I do it because I enjoy sharing my day, but it's nice to see that what I put out there is actually read by someone other than myself.

So cute new habit of Oliver's- when I would ask him where the baby his I could see him think about it for a second and look at me quietly before moving on...the past couple of times he's come right over and lifted up my shirt to expose some belly when I ask.  Mommy is loving that! I feel like we are making progress in getting Oliver ready to make way for his baby SIBLING (Sorry...keeping mum til Saturday afternoon!!!!!).  He is almost ready to give baby a kiss, I can see the little gears turning in his head like he's workin on making sense of what I'm asking of him.

Here's my big boy chillin' with his babysitter (Handy Manny) so mommy can do some packing. 
Such a big help.  So was the three hour nap this afternoon!

4 comments:

  1. aww cute!

    I just found you through one of the Saturday blog hops! Can't wait to read more. Have a great weekend!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from the mom bloggers club. Would love it if you would visit and 'like' my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose. I also have twitter: @wlbks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!!

    I can't wait to find out what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the sweetest pics/memories I have of my son was the 1st time he saw my daughter. He had the cutest "Awwww" face a 2 1/2 yr. old could make! Your son will be so excited to meet your new little one when he's born! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Love getting comments. I'll do my best to respond :)

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!